Flyerman Demo Flyerman Demo

What do I do?

Why should I ride on the box bird when I can simply fly over the same surfaces faster? The bird seems to be more of an obstacle given that it knocked over a crate that ended up blocking a powerup as a result of its location. What am I supposed to be doing, anyway? Riding the box bird produced the same result as not riding it and (theoretically; the author hasn't coded in any function for the powerup yet) collecting the powerup: I ended up running into a wall that told me the demo was over. What would the powerup do if I collected it? I'm sure the end result will give me a clear objective with reasons why I should grab the powerup and keep track of the bird, but as it stands now, this game is little more than a demonstration of your ability to draw and code in flash. If you consider this mean, I'm sorry, but there's little game to actually demonstrate yet.

Bungee Rescue Bungee Rescue

Solid

Not much I can say here. This is a solid, enjoyable game. I highly recommend this to anyone.

freeworldgroup responds:

woohoo : - )

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

One of the best adult games I have played.

If anyone on Newgrounds liked the first game at least a little bit, they must play Sonic the Pervert 2. It is a game that is not only superior to its predecessor in almost every conceivable way, it is also one of the best adult games ever made on Newgrounds.

Graphics- 9/10

The models of the characters are very well drawn, and all other graphics don't look ugly at all. In fact, I would have given the graphics a 10 had Farfan not made the females bulky.

Style- 8/10

Sonic the Pervert 2 actually has a story to it, unlike most adult games which have plots like "Play snap to undress the girl!" and such. Though it may be considered a bit lame, at least a non-demeaning story is existant.

Additionally, the game caters to both male and female gamers by adding two stories, one is Sonic's story, and one is Rouge's story, enabling you to undress both male (Rouge) and female (Sonic) characters. Rouge's story feels a bit easier because the males generally wear no clothing (clothing was added in by Farfan in some areas) but there is no difference between the two stories.

The bonus content, however, does not feel fleshed out well. Most of it is in-game artwork and in-game sound, but what was left were a few well-done hentai pics.

Sound: The game sounds good, but it would have definitely sounded better if the sound were optimized. This especially goes for the voicework.

Violence: Violence is nonexistant. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

Interactivity: 9/10

The game is very fast-paced at all difficulty levels and the gameplay is intense, varied, and... feels strangely rewarding. A little bit of control shakiness, but that's about it.

Humor: 2/10

Not too much humor in it, but the game is weird in some aspects. Some of the hentai pics are so obscure they're funny, but that's about it.

Overall: 9/10

Play this game. Now.

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

A truly stellar game

Well, let's see...

Excellent graphics: Check
Interesting story: Check
Great action: Check
Very well balanced: Check
Lots of ships: Check

An almost flawless experience.

The only thing I didn't like were some of the sounds. The music was great, but some of the sounds seemed a bit crackly. But other than that, this is truly awesome. Keep adding stuff to this, and you will basically have created the best internet shooter ever!

Digimon Bounty Hunters Digimon Bounty Hunters

Bland, bland, bland

Bad animation, bad graphics, and the fact that despite being called a "game", it isn't one; are just three of over 30,000 reasons why I disliked this submission. Sorry if I sound a bit mean, but this blowed. I mean, it's hardly anything. All you do is board a a poorly-drawn plane and shoot Tai.

But keep trying. This is just your first submission. Get some Flash tutorials, give us a good, fresh submission, and I'll respect you.

steve irwin tribute steve irwin tribute

Good gamewise, but it was released too early.

I liked Steve Irwin. Right off the bat, I was sort of shocked by what you have here. Even after I played it, I still have mixed reactions.

Graphics: 6/10. Some of the pictures were a little bitmapped, and some of the drawings weren't that good. The other graphics were pretty good, though.

Style: 0/10. It's too early to release a game with a theme like this. Just... too early.

Sound: 9/10. The music was very clear and very nice. One sound was of poor quality, however, and that is the "game over" sound.

Interactivity: 7/10. Nothing too special for interactivity. It controls very well and would be quite engaging had it not been for the theme.

Humor: 0/10. Steve Irwin's death: Not Funny. Making fun of Steve Irwin's death: Insulting.

Other: The game felt kind of short, and the Final Level could have been a Sandbox level.

Overall: 5/10. This is a very nice game (gamewise), but it's just too early to make fun of Steve Irwin's sudden death. You guys have an interesting concept (again, gamewise), but making fun of the Crocodile Hunter's death like this is not funny. It's just... mean. I just want you guys to know that.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Nice job, but it needs more.

Strong points:

-4 playable characters, with 2 secret ones
-Controls just like a 2D Sonic game should

Weak points:

-When your character is hit, there's no "flash on and off" animation, which got especially annoying when I tried to jump over spikes
-Knuckles can't punch. Or glide.
-Too few levels
-The background doesn't move with your character

Noticed things:

-Much of the content seems borrowed from Sonic Advance 2

Ways you can improve:

-Add savepoints in your levels
-Add more stages, and, if possible, special stages
-Create some original bosses. Don't just borrow them from any Sonic game.
-Make the background move with your character.

Overall: Very good, but it simply needs more polish and content.