AGNRY FAIC MAN!!! AGNRY FAIC MAN!!!

It's not for children, but it's pretty funny.

AGNRY FAIC MAN is a comic strip about a man named AGNRY FAIC MAN who has the power to shoot lasers from his nipples, and, perhaps more notably, stretch out and consume anything with his asshole. The comic strip documents his obscure and often amusing adventures and features plenty of misspelling and shock comedy. Most of the strips lack a legitimate punchline, and some of the strips, such as "AGNRY FAIC MAN EATS AT SUBWAY" and "AGNRY FAIC MAN EATS AT SUBWAY 2" simply have no punchline at all.

Based on this description, it's pretty safe to say it's not for "SMALL CHILDREN OF ALL AGES >:(". However, pre-teens and younger teens will get a kick out of the rampant misspelling and the shock comedy.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Just really, really good.

The animation, graphics, and alignment with the music made this a really good intro variant! That's all I can say right now.

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Too short, but fun!

This was pretty cool stuff. Seeing Knuckles as the Arbiter amused me, as did the floating island as Halo.

But this was too short. You should definitely do a Part 2.

spiderman VS kitty krew spiderman VS kitty krew

It looks good, it sounds good, and is quite fun.

That one line up there just summed up my entire review. Great stuff here. I liked the dialog between Spider-man and BigFuzzyKitten, as well as the fight scenes. Very entertaining!

Yeah, and the Kitty Krew, you have to give them some credit. No other group on Newgrounds has been the target of more hatred and frustration than the Kitty Krew. Not even the Star Syndicate has been able to compete with them in terms of crappy flash movies! They seriously need a collection.

J/K Keep making this kind of stuff!

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

Ehh...

You have an interesting style of animation. The sound was also of good quality.

The problem with this movie is that it came out too soon and wasn't very amusing. Rather than making fun of the shooting tragedy, which is not a good idea, you just made a movie referencing the killing. But this isn't TOTAL garbage, it's just distasteful.

My advice to you is to take your animation style and make a flash movie out of it on a less distasteful and sudden topic.

Ackbar Movie : The Movie Ackbar Movie : The Movie

Odd but enjoyable

I'll have to admit that I didn't get the plot, but this definitely did have its moments. The animation was good, the music was good, plenty of weird, weird humor. Not too much violence there, but still a pretty cool flash movie. Definitely worth watching.

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

Almost no humor can be found here.

Note to all flash artists who were inspired by this: Actually making fun of Mario/Napoleon Dynamite is funny. Giving Toad a Napoleon Dynamite makeover is not. The same applies to the rest of the film.

The only funny part was the ending. And I'm not talking about the dance scene; somehow you managed to make the most enjoyable scene in the movie suck. The funny part was after that; when you were describing their futures. That was funny.

Napoleon Dynamite is a funny movie. But you took everything that made the movie fun out of this parody.

At least the graphics were good. And at least the animation was decent. But this just makes the movie an empty shell; even Date Movie is funnier than this, and Date Movie is not that funny.

Tobunshi responds:

Yeah, it's a pretty horrible animation. I can't even begin to tell you how much I regret making it. I did learn a valuable lesson though: Don't EVER animate ideas by Sean, especially when it's early in the morning with no sleep.

P.S. Date Movie was the worst thing I've ever seen.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

Very Nice!

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this movie. I like the graphics, the animation, the sound, and the very fact that you're making fun of (and pointing out the plot holes in) the Bible. Definitely front page material.

Oh, and I laugh at the reviewer who took off 5 points just because you didn't put leaves over their private parts. That's part of the humor!

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Actually stands out from the pack!

When I saw this, I was expecting another generic console wars animation. But this was actually quite amusing! Nice graphics, and a great sense of humor make for a very entertaining flash toon. Comparing 300 to the 360 was a pretty clever idea, too! Though there were some sudden sound pops that I didn't like, and the 360 logo looked a bit ugly, I enjoyed every minute of this!

[KK] NG Commerical [KK] NG Commerical

Yay! Underdog!

Yay! Underdog! Man, who were the idiots that gave this a 1? All my five are belong to this commercial! :D